Saturday, November 7, 2015

Me When I Was Three


As I look at this this picture, I see all three of my children in it. My son has my eyes. My middle child makes the same funny expressions like this one. And my baby girl has my lips and nose. AMAZING!

This was my third birthday party. I do not remember a thing from this day, so I asked my dad. He informed me that I was a very busy young lady and I demanded all of the attention in the room at all times. My cousins, aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents all gathered on this day to celebrate my big day. My family is pretty huge, so nothing is ever a small get together. He also explained, when it was time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake, I became shy. Hence this crazy pose and look on my face! 

Pictures are a great way to hold on to your memories (even if you don't remember them). They are also great conversation starters. I enjoyed the things my father could recall from the photo.


2 comments: